Here is the complete list of 51 Ford F350 Dually with their weights. If you are buying the new F-350 Dually, you should know its size, weight, features, and price.
How Much Does a Ford F350 Dually Weigh? Ford F350 Dually weighs between 7200 to 8900 pounds and 250x90x80 inches in size. On average F-350 Dually weighs around 7900 pounds.
This vehicle has amazed the users when it is launched. All customers like it and give positive reviews about its features and specification. If you want a vehicle with more loading capacity and width, then it is for you.
Its price is high, and it is available in all types of variants. If you are looking for a proper loading vehicle, this will provide you with this facility.
How Much Does a Ford F350 Dually Weigh?
You have to check the detailed view of their specifications to decide about particular things. The weight of this truck usually increases every year to boost its loading capacity. You have to look for the models that provide you all the required benefits.
In this detailed guide, we have added all the models of this pickup truck since the start of its manufacturing. This reference is a must-read for everyone who is buying a used or a new vehicle.
51 Examples of what a Ford F350 Dually Weighs
The load of the passengers and cargo should be in an appropriate amount by noting all the factors. The weight of different models are as follows:
- 1971 F350 Dually 6.3L – 7403 pounds, 251 X 91 X 73 inches
- 1972 F350 Dually – 7430 pounds, 252 X 91 X 72 inches
- 1973 F350 Dually 6.4L – 7450 pounds, 254 X 92 X 73 inches
- 1974 F350 Dually – 7470 pounds, 267 X 91 X 74 inches
- 1975 F350 Dually – 7488 pounds, 266 X 92 X 76 inches
- 1976 F350 Dually – 7505 pounds, 264 X 90 X 77 inches
- 1977 F350 Dually – 7520 pounds, 263 X 94 X 76 inches
- 1978 F350 Dually 7L – 7550 pounds, 262 X 95 X 75 inches
- 1979 F350 Dually – 7575 pounds, 259 X 95 X 74 inches
- 1980 F350 Dually – 7590 pounds, 258 X 96 X 71 inches
- 1981 F350 Dually 6.7 L – 7615pounds, 261 X 96 X 72 inches
- 1982 F350 Dually – 7630 pounds, 269 X 97 X 73 inches
- 1983 F350 Dually – 7650 pounds, 268 X 98 X 74 inches
- 1984 F350 Dually – 7685 pounds, 265 X 92 X 75 inches
- 1985 F350 Dually – 7710 pounds, 264 X 90 X 77 inches
- 1986 F350 Dually 10 L – 7730 pounds, 263 X 98 X 78 inches
- 1987 F350 Dually 8L – 7750 pounds, 262 X 97 X 80 inches
- 1988 F350 Dually – 7800 pounds, 264 X 91 X 73 inches
- 1989 F350 Dually – 7810 pounds, 262 X 94 X 74 inches
- 1990 F350 Dually – 7825 pounds, 268 X 95 X 76 inches
- 1991 F350 Dually – 7830 pounds, 269 X 96 X 77 inches
- 1992 F350 Dually – 7838 pounds, 256 X 97 X 76 inches
- 1993 F350 Dually – 7845 pounds, 255 X 98 X 80 inches
- 1994 F350 Dually – 7852 pounds, 255 X 99 X 79 inches
- 1995 F350 Dually – 7870 pounds, 265 X 100 X 78 inches
- 1996 F350 Dually 7.3 L – 7885 pounds, 264 X 92 X 77 inches
- 1997 F350 Dually – 7925 pounds, 263 X 94 X 76 inches
- 1998 F350 Dually – 7975 pounds, 264 X 95 X 81 inches
- 1999 F350 Dually – 8000 pounds, 270 X 92 X 73 inches
- 2000 F350 Dually – 8080 pounds, 271 X 92 X 69 inches
- 2001 F350 Dually – 8175 pounds, 270 X 91 X 70 inches
- 2002 F350 Dually 7L – 8240 pounds, 269 X 91 X 72 inches
- 2003 F-350 Dually – 8303 pounds, 268 X 92 X 74 inches
- 2004 F-350 Dually – 8330 pounds, 272 X 93 X 73 inches
- 2005 F350 Dually 8L – 8400 pounds, 274 X 94 X 74 inches
- 2006 F-350 Dually – 8450 pounds, 273 X 94 X 75 inches
- 2007 F-350 Dually – 8475 pounds, 272 X 91 X 80 inches
- 2008 F-350 Dually 9L -8525 pounds, 271 X 90 X 79 inches
- 2009 F350 Dually – 8565 pounds, 270 X 91 X 78 inches
- 2010 F350 Dually – 8600 pounds, 269 X 92 X 77 inches
- 2011 F-350 Dually – 8625 pounds, 268 X 91 X 76 inches
- 2012 F-350 Dually – 8665 pounds, 267 X 92 X 75 inches
- 2013 F-350 Dually – 8700 pounds, 265 X 91 X 77 inches
- 2014 F350 Dually – 8715 pounds, 264 X 94 X 76 inches
- 2015 F-350 Dually – 8730 pounds, 263 X 89 X 79 inches
- 2016 F-350 Dually – 8745 pounds, 262 X 90 X 78 inches
- 2017 F350 Dually – 8760 pounds, 261 X 91 X 80 inches
- 2018 F350 Dually 7L – 8780 pounds, 266 X 96 X 81 inches
- 2019 F-350 Dually – 8790 pounds, 267 X 98 X 83 inches
- 2020 F-350 Dually – 8815 pounds, 268 X 99 X 85 inches
Does Ford F-350 Dually Weigh more than the Simple F-350?
The specifications of engines are almost the same in both models but dually will be more efficient as compared to other models. There are dually double rear wheels in this and the other has single wheels.
This is one of the considerable differences between them. The dual wheels will give you the right approach at bumpy and mountainy roads.
It is wider as compared to a simple one. It can load more on it because double wheels add strength to it. You will see more height in it because its frame and body structure are slightly higher from the ground.
There is no more significant difference between the average of these two vehicles. Both models have a difference of fewer than one hundred pounds of weight. There is a difference in the loading capacity of vehicles is due to its greater width and dual rear tires.
Why should you know the weight of Ford F350 dually?
It is essential to know the weight of your dually because you have to carry heavy equipment through it.
The complete information about your vehicle’s capacity will allow you to load a specific amount in it. You can read complete information about its features and specifications that you will get from our website.
The different variants have different types of carrying abilities. You have to purchase the option that fulfills your needs in the minimum budget that you can spend on it. You can install LED light bars on your pickup.
t is easy to make sure that the system that you are using will work for you or not. We can see that there is a regular increase in the curb weight of your vehicle that you can note from the list.
The company is focusing on increasing its payload capacity every year. That’s why their customers are highly satisfied with them. The weight of the F550 is more than this pickup.
There are different variants of this product that you can use for loading purposes. Its popular variants are extended cab, crew cab, regular cab, and XLT. The different models have different types of features and specifications.
You have to make a good list of all the needs, and then you have to spare the proper time to get an idea from where you will get these features quickly.
You have to look at different websites, auto pages, online stores, and the official outlet of the well-renowned stores. If you want to take your pickup to a car wash, you must check the size.
You have to develop a proper understanding of all the features that you want from it. If you do not have any know-how, you will not be able to differentiate between good and bad qualities. Diesel engines are widely used for towing from one part to another.
Its efficiency is also better than other engines of this model and it makes the truck heater hotter. Its price is also somehow high as compared to different variants.
It can load more weight than a simple variant because it has more power in its rear wheels. The best variant provides a loading capacity of almost 2500 pounds, one of the maximum numbers that any loader can give you without consuming too much fuel. The minimum that its lowest variant can carry is around 1800 pounds.
You can use an average variant that can load 2000 pounds. It is also a good number that will only be available with these tires and it will make your truck idle higher.
It is one of the beautiful brands famous among loaders that you can carry without any problem. Its useful life is better as compared to other vehicles in the market. The customer satisfaction level is much better, and they have given good reviews on their website.
The maximum price of this vehicle this year is around 57,000 dollars that are not considered high as compared to their competitive brands. You can also get these vehicles as a minimum of 45,000 dollars. It will all depend on which variant you are buying and from which place you are buying.