RV awning is necessary to provide shade and comfort to the passengers. If you are planning to buy an RV awning, you should know its cost and features.
How Much Does an RV Awning Cost? In general, an RV awning costs between $550 to $1650 with 47x8x10 inches in size. On average, you can get an RV awning for $850 with all its accessories.
They have springs in the awning fabric roll. They are electrically empowered structures and provide quick convenience.
- 1 How Much Does an RV Awning Cost?
- 1.1 26 Examples of RV Awnings with their price, size, and weight
- 1.2 What are the different types of RV awning with their price?
- 1.3 Maximum cost
- 1.4 Minimum Price
- 1.5 What are the factors that affect the cost of RV awning?
How Much Does an RV Awning Cost?
The RV awnings are inexpensive, and you can select them according to your demands. The size and weight of these materials are determining factors of their cost. They are appealing and security tools for RV users.
26 Examples of RV Awnings with their price, size, and weight
- Shade Pro Vinyl Grade RV awning – $511 – 17 x 16 x 4 inches – 8.6 pounds
- RVINGPRO Sun Shade – $534 – 18 x 18 x 6 inches – 9 pounds
- ALEKO Retractable Trailer awning – $540 – 98 x 254 x 98 inches – 114 pounds
- ALEKO Motorized Trailer Awning – $566 – 88 x 15 x 13 inches – 110 pounds
- ALEKO Trailer Awning fabric – $512 – 89 x 14 x 12 inches – 113 pounds
- LippertSolera Awning Fabric Assembly – $603 – 188 x 6 x 6 inches – 26 pounds
- HITORHIKE Awning Fabric – $599 – 41 x 16 x 8 inches – 14 pounds
- LippertSolera Awning Roller – $879 – 153 x 7 x 7 inches- 43 pounds
- Tentproinc RV Sun Shade – $657 – 22 x 18 x 4 inches- 8 pounds
- Awnlux Waterproof Vinyl Shade Screen – $760 – 35 x 13 x 5 inches- 11 pounds
- Shadeidea RV Sun Shade – $658 – 18 x 15 x 4 inches – 7 pounds
- EXCEL-FU Awning Sun Shade with Zipper – $769 – 22 x 18 x 6 inches – 9 pounds
- Tentproinc RV Awning Shade – $830 – 19 x 15 x 4 inches – 5 pounds
- Leaveshade Trailer Awning Fabric – $930 – 33 x 12 x 4 inches – 12 pounds
- VEVOR RV Awning – Awning Fabric – $980 – 33 x 12 x 4 inches – 12 pounds
- Solera Universal Fit RV Patio Awning Fabric – $900 – 47 x 10 x 8 inches – 16 pounds
- RV Awning Fabric Waterproof Vinyl – $690 – 33 x 13 x 7 inches – 15 pounds
- Awnlux Waterproof Vinyl Shade for Awnings – $820 – 34 x 12 x 5 inches – 11 pounds
- Tentproinc RV Sun Shade – $670 – 22 x 18 x 5 inches – 8 pounds
- Camco RV Awning Shade – $513 – 21 x 17 x 5 inches – 5 pounds
- RecPro RV Awning Fabric – $240 – 41 x 16 x 7 inches – 7 pounds
- Shade Pro RV Awning Fabric l Standard Grade Vinyl – $220 – 40 x 14 x 8 inches – 11 pounds
- VEVOR RV Awning Awning Fabric – Trailer Awning – $230 – 34 x 11.2 x 7 inches – 18 pounds
- Awnlux RV Awning Fabric Waterproof Vinyl for Awnings – $160 – 34 x 12 x 4 inches – 11 pounds
- Tentproinc RV Awning Sun awning – $210 – 19 x 18.2 x 7 inches – 7 pounds
- Shade Pro RV Vinyl Charcoal Fade awning – $410 – 42 x 34 x 7 inches – 24 pounds
What are the different types of RV awning with their price?
There are multiple types of RV awnings. The variation depends on the size, quality, and design of these structures.
You can get a precise estimate of these structures through the price catalog.
Permanent RV awning
These are fixed awnings, and people like to install them on more than one RV section. Therefore, the windows and entry door of the RV is a suitable place for these products.
These are suitable enough to cover these structures. The average size of the fixed awnings is around 2 to 4 feet.
They have an average cost of around $300 to $450. It varies according to the manufacturing companies and additional parts. The spare parts of the structure can add up to $10 in the overall package.
They also comprise a medium-sized form, and they cost around $600 to $650.
It is an advanced product and provides facilities when the structure is moving. I like these awnings because they have hiding capability for the external elements.
These are inexpensive but are excellent in their performance. People prefer to buy them for their high-quality features and moderate cost.
Retractable RV awning/fabric
The retractable awnings are one of the most demanding items. Therefore, the manufacturing companies offer them in various forms and designs.
They are beneficial to generate shade. The camping becomes fascinating due to such additions.
They offer shade to the RV and protect the front structure. In addition, they have the top installation spots.
You can adjust it with corners, and it moves out quickly.
These are available in small, medium, and large sizes. The standard price of these awnings is around $650 to $690.
It is around 2 to 4 feet long, and the prices are moderate for the buyers.
The medium and large retractable awnings are expensive. The medium size is around $990 to $1100.
They vary in size, and the medium structure is around 5 to 9 feet. However, the large items can reach a length of 8 to 16 feet.
These are the things for the buyers because of convenient adjustment.
Electrically empowered RV awning
These have push buttons that have electric energy for their standard performance. The awning can move out and conveniently foldable. The electric equipment reduces the time of opening these structures.
They have retractable movements, and you can handle them effortlessly.
They do not require any maintenance or repairing due to high-quality material. However, the installation procedures are challenging and time-consuming for the performer.
The average cost of this electrically empowered RV awning is around $2200 to $3700.
Awning with shelter
This type of RV awning has shelter in the parking and camping conditions.
The fabric enhances the appeal and flexibility of its material.
They are only available in larger sizes and can cover the whole structure to provide shelter.
They are 7 to 16 feet long with an average cost of around $2700 to $3200.
The difficulty and challenging conditions can enhance the overall package of the process.
Its installation cost is around $200 to $550. The labor cost is according to per hour charges.
Its maximum cost is around $2600 to $3200. However, it also leads up to $3500 due to the extraordinary design and fabric of the awning.
These are expensive products and multiple famous companies offer them.
The minimum cost of these awnings is around $550 to $900. It is the moderate cost levels, and every customer can afford them.
They are adjustable on the small to medium size RV. The installation procedures are comfortable.
What are the factors that affect the cost of RV awning?
Many things affect the price of RV awnings, and I have explained all these here:
Their design varies according to the manufacturing companies. They have shelter and covering abilities due to the customer requirements.
Few of them have customizing options, and you can modify the structure. These designs with extraordinary facilities are expensive than the standard awning material.
The design of the structure also comprises the holding materials. Therefore, the kit also arrives with many of them.
The tool kit includes the essential equipment for the installation of these structures. It reduces the cost of installation, but the overall price of the package enhances.
The size of the awning is a leading factor for the expensive rates of these structures. The medium-sized devices are less costly, and the larger one has high rates.
They have various ranges, and you can select them accordingly.
The side features also enhance the prices. For example, automatic awnings with electric pushbuttons are expensive than all other manual structures.
They are convenient in use and can move quickly. Therefore, it is beneficial for the customers, and they demand such options.
The demand for products also increases the cost. So the manufacturers modify the actual prices to few more dollars every year.
The extraordinary features are an attractive part of the package. People prefer them due to effortless use and investment in the installation procedures.
The long-lasting effect makes them happy with the performance of the product.
The material used in these structures is another factor that can enhance the cost. Few companies utilize lightweight standard material.
Other portals provide high-quality fabric with extraordinary features. The flexibility and range of the awning fabric make it remarkable.