The cost of a dual exhaust for a Ford F150 varies according to size and additional features. It has multiple color options, and you can purchase a kit.
How Much Does Dual Exhaust Cost for a Ford F150? In general, a dual exhaust for a Ford F150 costs between $1200 to $1700 with 12x8x7 inches in size. On average, Ford F150 dual exhaust costs around $980 for most designs. However, the manufacturing brands and fabricated installation can increase the price up to $2000.
The installation costs of the dual exhaust systems are expensive than single systems. The labor charges per hour and it includes in the overall package. They can charge around $56 to $88 per hour.
- 1 How Much Does Dual Exhaust Cost for a Ford F150?
- 1.1 21 Examples of Ford F150 dual Exhaust with its size, weight and cost
- 1.2 Why is it essential to know the price of a dual exhaust for a Ford F150?
- 1.3 What are the factors that affect the cost of a dual exhaust?
How Much Does Dual Exhaust Cost for a Ford F150?
The cost of the dual exhaust also depends on its type. Its maximum price can reach around $1700 to $2000. It depends on the size and overall design of the system.
The lightweight structures are less expensive, but they have low qualities. As a result, people avoid the addition of insulations during installation procedures.
In those systems which have high installation properties, they are expensive.
They prefer used structures or less-weight tools. On average, its minimum price is between $400 to $810. It varies according to specifications and labor cost.
In few cases, people install them without any professional support. It can decrease the overall budget up to $150 to $450.
21 Examples of Ford F150 dual Exhaust with its size, weight and cost
- MagnaFlow Dual Split Exhaust System – 24 x 9 x 6 inches – 57 pounds – $923
- Upower Dual Exhaust – 11 x 8 x 5 inches – 4 pounds – $910
- MagnaFlow Dual Exhaust – 11 x 8 x 5 inches – 4 pounds – $834
- MMI Stainless Steel Exhaust Dual Outlet – 41 x 41 x 22 inches – 226 pounds – $890
- SLP Dual Tip Exhaust Assembly – 22 x 17 x 8 inches – 9 pounds – $780
- Jinsanity Performance Exhaust Dual tip – 15 x 13 x 6 inches – 8 pounds – $630
- AUTOSAVER88 Inlet Exhaust Dual Outlet – 13 x 9 x 6 inches – 5 pounds – $560
- BBK Dual Exhaust – 31 x 8 x 34 inches – 3 pounds – $530
- DC Sports Stainless Dual Exhaust – 10 x 9 x 5 inches – 5 pounds – $456
- Borla side exit dual exhaust -156 x 35 x 40 inches – 54 pounds – $980
- Flowmaster Dual Rear/Side Exhaust – 159 x 35 x 39 inches – 74 pounds – $1090
- MagnaFlow Axle-Back Dual Exhaust System – 59 x 15 x 18 inches – 30 pounds – $612
- Gibson Dual Extreme Exhaust – 56 x 14 x 21 inches – 59 pounds – $970
- SPELAB Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust – 15 x 11 x 9 inches – 15 pounds – $460
- Gibson Axle-Back Dual Exhaust System – 43 x 33 x 15 inches – 42 pounds – $870
- Gibson Aluminized Dual Exhaust – 50 x 14 x 14 inches – 31 pounds – $870
- Upower Stainless Tailpipe Ford F150 Dual Exhaust – 16 x 13 x 6 inches – 5 pounds – $550
- Upower Polished Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust – 12 x 8 x 6 inches – 3 pounds – $480
- Upower Double Wall Slant Dual Exhaust – 12 x 9 x 6 inches – 5 pounds – $480
- Upower Long Vacuum Dual Exhaust – 16 x 12 x 6 inches – 7 pounds – $510
- Upower Dual Exhaust – 15 x 13 x 6 inches – 6 pounds – $646
Why is it essential to know the price of a dual exhaust for a Ford F150?
It is necessary to find the price list of the dual exhaust before buying them for your ford f150.
The cylinders of the engine separate into two sections. One-half eliminates the air out of one end of the exhaust system.
You need to know the prices in terms of design and additional features. The installation methods are challenging.
The companies offer deals and packages. You can also get warranty policies for the exchange and repair procedures.
Understanding the rate range of various companies gives a layout about the purchase.
You can spend money on a precise option. In addition, it supports the overall engine performance of your Ford F150.
Few resellers offer fewer prices than the original. They have some modifications in the dual end system.
The gases do not remove appropriately. It leads to constant repairing and other harmful conditions.
Go through the online portals of these products and ask about prices. Then, take instructions about the pros and cons of the product.
What are the factors that affect the cost of a dual exhaust?
These are advanced structures with extraordinary exhaustion features. They are expensive products than the single exhausts on a Ford F150.
Few reasons increase the cost of the dual exhaust. They are High horsepower, installation methods, quality and additional features, brands.
People install dual exhausts on their trucks for excellent horsepower. These devices enhance the power automatically after the insertion.
This quality separates them from the single exhaustion systems. Customers demand dual setups for the better removal of harmful gases.
They affect the performance of the engine excellently. Nevertheless, it remains stable and works with excellence.
The ability to enhance the horsepower of the Ford F150, these structures are expensive. It directly raises the standard rates by hundreds of dollars.
The performance of the structure worth the cost of the overall product.
Few buyers install these dual exhaustion devices with standard methods. The other prefers the fabrication of the external surface.
It protects the device and the surrounding components. This is because the internal heat production of the exhaust system does not prevail over the engine and other machinery.
The design varies for the addition of a covering. As a result, the overall budget rises from a standard limit.
Quality and additional features
The dual exhaust systems also include additional features. For example, they can save energy for future use.
The storage capacity facilitates the engine to utilize the full powerhouse.
They can work for multiple hours without any interruption.
All of these features add to the price of the system. As a result, they become costly than other systems which have fewer specifications.
These are one of the most demanding items for the Ford F150 hood compartments. Multiple manufacturing companies are making them with high-quality functions.
They have their price a rate due to warranty policies. If you buy a dual exhaust from a branded portal, then it is expensive than the other devices. However, they are long-lasting and effective products.